Our favorite egg-free products
Our favorite egg-free recipes
Follow Your Heart Vegan Quiche
By Crystal Kozlak: Animal Place’s Brave the Cage Coordinator
- Frozen vegan pie crust
- 8 Tbsp of Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg
- 2 cups of *cold* water
- 1/4 cup of milk alternative, like almond milk
- Desired veggies: red bell pepper, onion, and spinach
- 1 Tbsp of high-heat oil
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the vegan egg powder with the *cold* water. Has to be cold water in order to bind well. Whisk thoroughly until there are no clumps.
- Whisk milk alternative, salt, and nutritional yeast with the whisked vegan egg.
- Fry desired veggies in a pan with the high heat oil, until semi-soft.
- Fold veggies in the vegan egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into your frozen vegan pie crust. Recommend adding a foil necklace on the edges of the crust to prevent burning.
- Bake for about 40 – 45 mins. Enjoy!